The goal of the NWStudent ministry is to fulfill the great commission by equipping, training and inspiring students to be on mission for Jesus in gospel proclamation, life on life discipleship and living sent on mission.
We plan to…
- Position this unique season to build a stronger gospel-centered student ministry.
- Launch a new student leadership pipeline to equip and train students in community group leadership.
- Launch new student lead community groups on Wednesday nights.
- Build a new student lead peer mentorship ministry to build strong life on life discipleship relationships.
- Support and encourage family-centered Sunday engagement. Encouraging families to attend worship and Sunday community groups together for cross-generational impact.
- Adopt the 2020/21 6th grade students into the student ministry to provide a strong Junior High focus ministry in peer discipleship and Junior High focused community groups.
- On Wednesday nights, the NWStudent ministry will meet for activities, worship, student testimonies, and gospel-centered teaching, sometimes on-campus and sometimes off-campus at homes.
- The NWStudent ministry will provide training, at 4:30pm, for all students and adults in leading a community group, peer mentorship and adult overseers for each community group.
- The NWStudent ministry will support and encourage all students to attend worship in person or online with their family and engage in a community group with their family.
- NW Community groups are asked to engage all families whose students attend NW without their family to invite them to community group.
Throughout the week:
- NWStudent peer mentorship program: Throughout the week qualified Juniors and Seniors will partner with underclassmen to engage in life on life discipleship, spiritual accountability and Christ-centered relationships.
- December 16 NWStudent Christmas Party